From September 2014, all pupils in reception, year 1 and year 2 will be entitled to FREE school lunches.
Orders need to be made in the usual way, with forms completed either emailed or handed in to the school office on the WEDNESDAY of the previous week.
Pupils whose parents are in receipt of the following, MUST still complete the Free School Meals Form, to ensure that the school receives additional funding to support their child's education:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers allowance
- An income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an income that does not exceed £16,190
- the guarantee element of State Pension Credit