Our School Aims:
At Churchend School we…
· Adopt an inclusive approach to education, promoting respect and tolerance for different cultures, language, needs and beliefs.
· Embrace change and challenge
· Set high expectations for our children and ourselves through ensuring that the curriculum is challenging, ambitious and broad.
· Create a secure and nurturing environment focussing on individual children, their families and the school community
· Recognise and celebrate individual abilities ,strengths and achievements
· Provide children with opportunities to experience success
· Encourage children and staff to take risks and try new things and to respond with confidence.
· Use inspiring, energetic and innovative teaching and resources to stimulate children’s enjoyment and creativity
· Offer a rich and varied programme of extra-curricular activities
· Help children discover their talents, interests and passions
· Promote children’s self –esteem to enable them to feel valued members of the school community.
· Strive for continuous improvement
· Encourage a healthy attitude towards competition