We aim to provide the children with tasty, interesting meals, cooked from fresh in the school kitchen.
FROM JANUARY 2019:
£2.25 per day for all Year 3 , 4 , 5 and 6 children. All Infant children are entitled to free school lunches.
or Jacket potato
PLUS pudding PLUS drink.
We would prefer orders for the term, however if this is not possible, PLEASE ensure that your completed weekly menu order form is made online via our scopay system. 24 hours notice of orders is required.
- You can order your meals in advance up to the end of each term.
- Children will NOT be bringing money to school to pay for school lunches.
- Please pay via internet payments on www.scopay.com/churchend, using your account login which has been provided to you. If you do not have this information, please speak to the school office, and a duplicate letter with all your specific details can be printed.
- Your payments will be held on your individual SCOPAY account, and your account will be charged each time a meal is taken.
- You will be able to "top-up" your account whenever you would like to.
- Lunches will have to be ordered in ADVANCE, this is to enable us to provide fresh ingredients.